“Sunshine award”, I have got the nomination for this award two times. First, Aiswarya of My Kitchen Moments gave me the opportunity to participate in this award and second time I got the nomination from Shatarupa of My Kitchen Adventures.
Aiswarya became a good friend of mine through this blog. I always get a warm response from her. She has a lovely blog comprised of traditional South Indian foods. I got to know a lot about her culture and food from that blog, also love to read her charming childhood memories. I got this nomination from her quite at the beginning of my blog writing, don’t even know at that time how to participate in this kind of awards. But as they say, better late than never. 🙂
Shatarupa is my new blog friend and I recently get connected with her. I love to follow her blog as there are some interesting Bengali recipes as well as gorgeous baking items.
I want to thank both of them for this nomination.
Rules to participate in this award :
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
Here are the answers to the questions that Aiswarya gave me…
1. Why did you start blogging?
Well I love to eat as well as prepare various kind of foods. When I find a dish is really delicious then I want to share it with my friends so that they can also enjoy its taste. This is the sole reason to start blogging. However after starting the blog writing I found the real beauty in it. I made new friends, came to know new recipes and also found wonderful stories behind those recipes. While my recipes keep featuring in the blog, they also get preserved for future use.
2. Sweet or savory?
Savory but sometime miss the sweets dearly.
3. If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why?
“Rannaghar”, a Bengali cooking show as I can show my culinary skills.
4. What was the last thing you Googled?
“Utrecht weather” 🙂
5. Night in or Night Out?
6. What has been your favorite blog post to write?
My first post Bengali’s Popular Dessert “Rasgulla” or “Roshogolla”
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without?
Keys of my house.
8. Where would you most like to travel to?
I love both mountains and oceans, so I like any place having either of these two. A combination of them will be icing on the cake.
9. If you would have any super power, what would it be?
Power to read human mind.
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future?
Unique and signature recipes, both veg and non-veg.
My nominations :
Dear nominees, if you are interested to participate in this award, then you may answer the same questions as I did.